2013年6月6日星期四

Statement Of Oil Painting Artist

“I enjoy a sense of creative freedom when I paint. I am intrigued and enchanted by the moods, play of light and beauty of the scenes which captivate me and inspire my paintings. I feel thankful pleasure that my art is viewed and appreciated by others.”

Shrub Oak Custom Framing is pleased to announce “Captivated”…an exhibition of original artwork by Rose Stock in the DeWindt Gallery at Shrub Oak Custom Framing December 4, 2011 through January 13, 2012

Rose grew up amid the sights, sounds and excitement of New York City, but found herself drawn to the serenity and peace of the Hudson Valley. The natural beauty and wondrous light pervading the Hudson River amidst grand Hudson Valley views illuminate Rose's oil paintings artwork .

Diligent study, hard work and introspection have allowed Rose to bring to fruition the artistic passion she has known since childhood. Her initial training and production was in charcoal portraiture. Transitioning to oil painting, Rose treasures the freedom of expression she feels in generating landscapes oil paintings.






没有评论:

发表评论